Price And Quantity
- 70.00 - 90.00 INR/Ton
- 500 Ton
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Ton Per Day
- 4 Days
- Free samples are available
- Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir
- ISO 9001:2008
Box Stitching Wire
Our clients trust us as the topmost manufacturer in market, engaged in supplying a quality range Box Stitching Wire. This stitching wire is made using high quality material and is available for clients in a wide range of lengths and thickness to meet their diverse requirements. The provided Box Stitching Wire is widely used across various packaging industry for the stapling and stitching of corrugated boxes. Additionally, we offer this stitching wire to clients at reasonable price after inspecting its quality on various standard quality parameters.
- Immaculate finish
- Zinc coating
- Galvanized stitching wire are highly effective as they are made of highly effective as they are made of mild steel and coated with zinc through electroplating process.
These wire are available in 4 sizes:
12x25 , 13x25 , 14x25, 17x25.
Specification :1. Binding flat wire
2. Material: Processed with high quality low carbon steel wire rods
3. Section Shape: Rectangle
4.Sectional Dimension (mm): 3 * 0.7, 2.8 * 0.7, 3 * 1.5 and 3.2 * 0.7
5.Dimension Tolerance: +-0.02mm
6. Tensile Strength: 900-1200 mpa
7.Model: 16 # 17 # 18 # 19 # 20 # and 22 #
8. Specifications (W * D): 16 # (2.15 * 0.75mm), 17 # (2.0 * 0.8mm), 18 # (1.75 * 0.75mm), 20 # (1.35 * 0.65mm) and 22 # (1.15 * 0.55mm)
9. Process: Processed with quality low-carbon steel through drawing molding, acid pickling, high temperature annealing and galvanizing.
10. Use: The products are widely used in Stapling the corrugated boxes.
11.Packaging: Professional packaging (double-layer packaging: Oilpaper in the inner layer and plastic film in the outer layer) to improve the moisture-proof and anti-oxidation abilities during storage and extend the shelf life.
- High tensile strength